Las Virgenes Academy Now Enrolling for 2014-2015 School Year!
Las Virgenes Academy is an LVUSD K-12 program offering a rigorous college preparatory curriculum within the flexibility of a home based independent program.
- Does your child need an individualized, home-based program that offers balance and flexibility?
- Does your student need more time to pursue other interests and passions?
- Does your child learn differently?
Las Virgenes Academy may be an ideal educational option for your child
A K-12 Home-Based Independent Study Program in Las Virgenes Unified School District
Some of the benefits of our program include:
- Gain the benefits of the award winning LVUSD school district along with the flexibility of learning at home
- District aligned curriculum follows Common Core California State Standards
- We offer individualized curriculum geared toward your student’s interests and passions
- Project-based, real-world learning
- Hybrid Program for high school and middle school combines home-based Independent Study with classes on the school campus
- Flexible scheduling allows time to pursue other interests and extra-curricular activities
- Highly Qualified teachers supporting and guiding your student
- Online Discussions and engagement with other students
- Field Trips and Guest Speakers
For more information:
Please contact Kristin Shapiro, Teacher-in-Charge at 818-880-1339
We look forward to supporting your child!